Global CRM Communications Officer
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
We’re looking for a Global CRM Communications Officer to join our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team – a team of communications, customer service, and change management professionals Supporting the Administration and Finance areas at World Vision. Our mission is to provide services with Trust and Excellence to the World Vision Partnership and others.
This position is to support World Vision’s Shared Services Communications team with technical and human interest writing and editing support as well as support for digital properties and reporting methods. Additionally, this position supports the Change Management and Customer Service functions. The ideal candidate will manage and take ownership of human interest stories, technical communications, and operational messaging projects and management of digital content communication properties including all channels.
The Global CRM Communications Officer will provide communication plans and communication plan implementation. He or she will deliver advice to customers’ brand adherence, messaging, and style, work closely with the CRM officer and designer, and use technical resources in the commission of work associated with the position. The Communication officers will ensure that all communications are delivered to customers on time and on schedule, as well as proofread and edit all communications processed by the CS/CMC team.
AS A GLOBAL CRM COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Create print digital content for World Vision Departments served by the CMC Team.
- Communicate and write articles that will provide information or showcase Partnership customer services.
- Develop content that accurately reflects WVI’s Our Promise strategy.
- Extensive research and collaboration with internal customers, CMC team lead, and others to independently and consistently meet publishing deadlines established by our customers.
- Regularly update and monitor intranet sites related to Shared Services
- Proofreading communications, editing. Aligning all communications with a style guide and the World Vision Partnership strategy, as well as customer communication plans and key messaging.
- Manage communications reporting systems including integrations of open rate metrics, KPI metrics, and others as related to communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES FOR THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related client-services field, or the equivalent work experience (minimum five years).
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience writing for various content formats (demonstrated in a professional portfolio) preferably in a global and multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent networker and information gatherer and synthesizer of information into cohesive content.
- Ability to work with technical/sector specialists and can cut through their jargon and simplify content for a broad understanding of a topic.
- Impeccable knowledge of the English language (written and oral) including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Project management skills to ensure successful completion of assignments. Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a consistent editorial voice and follow Style Guides.
- Proficiency with computer writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Preferred skills/experiences include:
- Knowledge of industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Experience working with multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Basic-intermediate knowledge of either Spanish or French.
Work Environment/Travel: The position requires the ability and willingness to travel up to 10%
How To Apply For Global CRM Communications Officer
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 22 December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED