ABOUT GLO Ghana
GLO Ghana have soared high in their aspiration to build Africa’s biggest and best telecommunications network with millions of subscribers in Nigeria and Ghana.
GLO Ghana have made history as the first single company to build a high-capacity sub marine fibre-optic cable, popularly known as Glo-1, the first successful submarine cable from the United Kingdom to Nigeria; with the attendant high increases in internet speeds and download rates with resultant significant improvements in online technologies.
GLO Ghana further recommend and encourage you to join Globacom, share in their vision and commitment to providing telecoms solutions that make their lives easier and better.
FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT. YOU CAN EARN UP TO & MORE A MONTH.
POSITION: Field Sales Agent
- Sell Glo Ghana Products to new and existing clients.
- Meet goals for volume and value of new business on daily/monthly basis
- Establish and maintain detailed account plan for all clients in the designated area.
- Achieve required persistency and loss ratio targets.
- Gather relevant market information to facilitate management decisions.
- Interact frequently with clients and provide timely and professional service.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of SSCE/WASSCE is required.
- At least some experience in field sales
- Should be committed and passionate about field sales.
- Must be 18 YEARS & ABOVE.
HOW TO APPLY
CAN APPLY NOW CALL:
0543 779670 – 0230 202245
Allowances and plus commission on each product sold.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED