September 21st, 2023 at 09:29 am
GIST International Student Scholarships 2023-24 In South Korea
Applications are currently being accepted for the GIST International Scholarships, which will be offered in South Korea during the academic year 2023-2024. The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is a famous university that provides international students from all over the world with a variety of scholarship opportunities.
Master’s, doctoral, and master’s leading to Ph.D. programs are all covered by these scholarships. For anyone who wants to study in Korea, this is a completely financed option. For the academic year 2023–2024, students are invited to apply and take advantage of this distinguished scholarship.
Under this scholarship, students can pursue a wide range of study subjects and majors at GIST in order to earn their Masters, PhD, or MS degrees leading to PhD degrees. The scholarship ensures a worry-free educational experience by paying for all associated costs with studying abroad. For Master’s degrees, the scholarship lasts for two years; for Ph.D. programs, it lasts for four years.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is a prominent research institution in South Korea that was founded in 1993. It has the backing and recognition of the Korean government.
With a ranking of third globally and fourth in South Korea by the QS World University Rankings, GIST is one of the leading universities in the world. At GIST, students can flourish in their chosen fields of study and acquire leadership qualities.
GIST provides programs leading to the degrees of Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, and Integrated Master’s and Doctoral Degrees.
It is anticipated students that will remain registered as full-time students and that they will not drop out of the program until all prerequisites have been met. A master’s degree program can often be completed in two years, whereas a doctoral degree program can take up to four years to complete.
The Master of Science degree, the Doctor of Philosophy degree, and the combined M.S./Ph.D. degree each have a maximum completion duration of three years, seven years, and eight years, respectively.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Integrated Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- School of Energy Convergence
Students have a variety of options available to them to pursue their academic and research interests thanks to these study fields, which cover a wide range of disciplinary areas. At GIST, students have the opportunity to tailor their educational experience to the subject area that best reflects their interests and aspirations for their future careers.
GIST offers international exchange
Due to its seamless fusion of age-old cultural traditions with a culture that is eager to embrace the newest technology advancements, Korea is an extraordinarily vibrant place for international exchange students to study in. This fusion is never more perfect than it is at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST).
Nestled in the heart of the Honam region of Korea, with easy access to the rest of the nation, GIST offers international exchange students the rare opportunity to study with renowned faculty members and to explore Korea’s rich cultural tradition and current trends. Gwangju is home to the modern Korean democracy movement and continues to shine as a beacon for human rights around the globe.
Benefits of Scholarship:
International students seeking master’s or doctoral degrees at South Korea’s top-ranked university can apply for GIST International Scholarships, which offer full financial support for the 2023–2024 academic year. All of the costs involved in earning the degree are covered by the scholarships. The following are the scholarship’s specifics:
- Firstly, whole Tuition: The scholarship pays the 3,415,000 won ($5,000) tuition in full each semester.
- Secondly, stipends per month: Scholarship winners will be given a stipend each month. The monthly compensation for master’s degree holders is 140,000 won, whereas the monthly stipend for Ph.D. holders is 295,000 won.
- Also, research Assistantship: Research assistantships are awarded to students who take part in research projects. PhD students will receive 11,480,000 won annually, while master’s degree holders will receive 4,820,000 won annually.
- Additionally, Health Insurance: Sixty percent of the Korean National Health Insurance premium will be covered for all international students.
- Annual Medical Exam: An annual medical exam will be available to students.
- Flight reimbursement: The cost of an international student’s one-way ticket to Korea will be covered.
- For all students, the waiting period may be longer than planned.
- Each year, housing fees will climb.
- Utility fees are payable individually.
- Additional fees may apply for wall papering or flooring.
- Married Student Dormitory & Apartment (2022, KRW)
These all-inclusive scholarships are designed to help overseas students at GIST achieve their academic and research objectives while guaranteeing a fruitful and fulfilling educational experience.
Nationalities That Qualify:
International students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this award.
In order to be eligible for the GIST Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Nationality: Applicants are welcome to apply for the scholarship from anywhere in the world, regardless of their nationality.
- Academic Requirements: Completion of an undergraduate degree is necessary for applicants seeking the Masters Degree Scholarship. A Master’s degree is required for applicants interested in the Doctoral Degree Scholarship.
With the help of these requirements, people with a variety of backgrounds and academic standing will be able to apply for the GIST Scholarship and enroll in the level of study they choose at GIST.
In order to be considered for the GIST International Scholarships 2023–24 in South Korea, applicants must fill out an online application. Applicants must provide the required paperwork with the form.
The documents can be emailed or simply uploaded via the web platform. Please click the linked link below for more details about the GIST Scholarship and the application process.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED