Jiji is the best place to sell anything to real people. It is the biggest free online classified with an advanced security system. We provide a simple hassle-free solution to sell and buy almost anything.
About the Job
We are currently expanding and we need competent Ghanaian Speaking – Call Centre Executive.
Your role is to help our customers and vendors have an easy and enjoyable experience with Jiji.NG services.
We believe that a positive customer and vendor experience impacts overall growth so you will have the complete responsibility to ensure that this is achieved.
● Utilize the sales and customer experience processes and strategies used in our Call centre to improve sales
● Delivering an efficient responses through scripts, templates to all inquiries and general calls (both outbound and inbound)
● Escalating customer, client and vendor feedback and IT issues to help improve our product service offering
● A good understanding of the market dynamics in the online, ecommerce and classifieds sector through research, market studies etc.
● You will be responsible to maintain quality assurance standards in all calls
● Disciplined use of CRM system, forecasting and analyzing sales data.
● Regular reporting of KPI’s to management and keeping to targets
● Selling the Jiji services to clients and surpassing daily call targets
● Meeting with set KPIs and KRAs in your
● Ability to speak the Ghanaian language is a must have
● Passionate about Tele sales, customer service and sales
● Minimum of two (1) year experience preferably in the online, ecommerce and classifieds sector.
● Experience managing a team and ability to use CRM is an added advantage
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time.
● Detail oriented, excellent collaborator and Team Player
● Aptitude in problem solving
Benefits and Perks
● Steep learning curve in an innovative industry with plenty of responsibility
● HMO and Pensions
● Regular get-togethers, team building events, and TGIF
● Great work environment and fun loving with co-workers
● Free daily lunch
● Access to employee loans
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply Send your CV to [email protected] using Ghana Speaking Call Center as subject
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED