Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruitment 2020.
The Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons is a National Postgraduate Medical College established to train specialist doctors in medicine, surgery and other related disciplines by an Act of parliament in 2003.
- Company: Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Administrative Manager
• To provide technical direction and leadership for the effective and efficient performance of the Administration and Human Resource Management functions of the College.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Rector in executing the day-to-day affairs of the College
• Exercise functional responsibility for Transport. Security, Estates and Procurement
• Ensure the development and implementation of administrative and human resource management policies, systems and manuals for the College.
• Develop mechanisms for succession planning and the smooth exit of staff.
• Coordinate, monitor and review training and operational policies and plans of the College.
• Coordinate the implementation of the Performance Management System of the College.
• Ensure the maintenance of appropriate relationships with relevant Ministries Departments and Agencies (MOAs) of government and other stakeholders on issues relating to administration and human resource management.
• Exercise oversight responsibility for the efficient and effective management of the human and material resources of the College.
• Oversee the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the College
• Act as Secretary to the Council and the Academic Board
• Act as Secretary to the Management Committee of the College
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in Business/Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or any other related fields from accredited tertiary institution.
• Must be a member of a relevant professional body
• A minimum of ten (10) years post-bachelor’s degree work experience in a reputable organisation, five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the College
• Good Leadership, Strategic Management and Monitoring skills.
• General Knowledge of Health policies and operating procedures.
• Outstanding Knowledge and practical experience of Public Administration System
• Excellent Knowledge and application of Labour Laws and Regulations
• Solid Knowledge of the Public Financial Management Laws and Regulations
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding Knowledge in relevant IT Applications
• Strong analytical and writing skills
• High integrity and ethical standards
• Sterling Knowledge on Corporate Governance.
How to Apply
Applicants should send applications with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates, must be sent by post to: The Rector, Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons, P.O.Box MB 428, Accra. OR Delivered to the College: The Rector, Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons, No. 54 Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra. GA-052-3660 – Ghana Post
Application Deadline: 23 January 2020.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED