Ghana Business Development Representatives at AB InBev Africa
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. And we want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The main purpose of role is to generate orders, maintain standards, identify and ensure growth within a channel/customer in order to drive sales volumes, brand loyalty, in-outlet execution and customer service excellence.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
Planning And Volume Target:
- Drive to exceed quotas within assigned territory while supporting overall strategic growth objectives and budgets
- Prepare action plans and schedule to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made within a defined region and against agreed orders targets; follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contacts these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop new and incremental contract business
- Persuade customers to stock products
- Co-ordinate shipping schedules and delivery of products
- Ensure products/brands are available widely in assigned sales area
- Develop and supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programmes;
- Prepare for and attend exhibitions, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
Sales Standards And Competition
- Develop and update knowledge of Company’s and competitors’ products and speak with other sales and marketing personnel to work out the best methods of promoting products
- Utilize competitive information and marketplace data where appropriate to close orders.
- Establish rapport and maintains contact with contract clients and potential clients.
- Note customers’ reactions to new products and relay information back to Head of Department
- Ensure loyalty of existing customers
- Discuss prices, after-sales customer service, guarantee and delivery schedules with customers
Monitoring Of Prices At The Retail Outlets
- Position products with the customer, discuss customer benefits, confirm pricing, handle objections and close orders
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Maintain sales records and up to date activity on progress to provide accurate forecasting reports
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Personal training needs identified and discussed with brewing Manager
Decision Making And Powers
- To align overall territory plans to national plans.
- And also, Ensure that territories are resourced appropriately
- Firstly, Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Secondly, Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Thirdly, Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Furthermore, Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Moreover, Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Then, Ability to utilize advertising and/or sales promotion techniques.
- Also, Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- In addition, Ability to plan, organize, and implement a range of sales promotion programmes and/or events.
- Besides that, Knowledge of sales documentation methods and procedures
- Thereafter, Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- More so, Ability to identify and/or follow up sales leads and referrals.
- Not just that but also, Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
- Afterwards, Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Last but not least, Persuasive, persistent, methodical; able to present winning sales arguments to customers, defend pricing and handle objections
- Finally, Time management and excellent negotiation skills
Working Conditions And Physical Effort:
- Working hours can be long and irregular, and may include evening work.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Very limited physical effort require
- May spend a lot of time traveling from one location to another
Qualifications & Experience:
- A good university degree in Sales, Marketing, Administration or equivalent qualification
- HND [Marketing] or CIM [Certificate, Diploma, Advanced]
- Practical experience in similar field- at least 3 years
- Good product knowledge
- Ability to compile, analyse and interpret sales activities
- Possession of a drivers licence with a clean record
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. Thus, We are a company that promotes gender equality. Likewise, Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Ghana Business Development Representatives at AB InBev Africa
Closing Date : 30th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED