The Executive Secretary is the overall Technical and Administrative Head of the Secretariat of the GH SRHR Alliance for Young People (GH Alliance).
- He/She shall provide leadership in identifying priorities and objectives, directing staff, supporting committees, and ensuring the Alliance’s financial and organizational viability, in collaboration with the National Governing Board (NGB).
- The Executive Secretary shall be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of the Secretariat
Required Skills or Experience
- Previous experience working as a national coordinator or senior-level management of a non-profit organization.
- Knowledge of project management, PMEL with a sound knowledge of institutional capacity strengthening and visibility actions.
- Good policy influencing skills and proven ability of establishing and maintaining professional and interpersonal relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and other working tools.
- Excellent leadership qualities, strategic thinking, including organizational, team-building, and representational skills
- Ability to analyze system and program challenges and a track record of developing technical and adaptive solutions to organizational challenges
- Ability to multitask and meet short deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills and demonstrated knowledge of effective coordination
- Must be an excellent facilitator, networker and team player
- Ability to travel across Ghana.
- Solid facilitation, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills and decision-making skills.
- Communication skills, appropriate to the audience.
- Strong team-building and motivational skills.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good fundraising skills
- Ability to facilitate participative processes for the inclusion of all stakeholders
- Ability to understand different cultural contexts
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 6th January 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED