GFX Brokers Limited New Job Opening
ROLE: Investment Banking Sales & Trading Associate
GFX Brokers Limited is a business that trades in securities. Its main office is in Accra, Ghana. The company offers prime liquidity services to global wholesale market players so they can figure out how much trading is going on and successfully trades Sub-Saharan African credit and African foreign exchange.
The Investment Banking Sales & Trading Associate’s job is to increase profitable revenue and volume by working on getting new customers and getting closer to the ones they already have. This will be done by putting in place a strategy that gives each client a consistent but still unique customer experience, by giving key clients a full needs analysis and advice, and by taking responsibility for all types of customer service issues.
What we want to find:
We want someone who is highly driven, takes initiative, is good with numbers and analysis, and knows about the economy and financial markets. A person who works well with others and is a good leader and speaker. The person should be able to learn quickly and work well under stress.
GFX runs a real-time market, so candidates should be quick, confident, and flexible.
- Build strong connections with clients and a base of high-value clients by using a targeted, value-added plan for relationship management.
- Talk to clients and other important people about the day’s best trades and make quick, profitable choices.
- Grow the company’s client base by deepening relationships with both current and new clients and building long-term relationships with the circle of influence of existing clients.
- Look at financial trends or economic signs to predict future demand for trades.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis by giving them complete, clear, and useful market and investment information
- Be a problem-solver for the client by helping them figure out and clarify their investment needs and giving them the right goods, services, and solutions from the whole range of the company’s investment suite.
- Always keep an eye on market trends and make sure you’re up-to-date on what the market has to offer so you can advise clients on possible financial planning solutions based on their needs.
- Give skilled customer service to make sure that a lot of customers are happy and stay with you.
- Be the first person that all customers of the company talk to.
- Use our business relationship management software, Salesforce, to keep track of our contacts and opportunities pipeline.
During the course of his or her job, the Investment Banking Sales & Trading Associate is expected to do the following:
- Work with the compliance lead to make sure that both new and current clients follow KYC rules.
- Make sure that the rules and policies for treating customers properly are followed to the letter.
- Make sure that data privacy and confidentiality are not broken.
- Take personal responsibility for making sure that the highest standards of ethics, including rules and business behavior, are always followed. This includes knowing and making sure that all laws, rules, directions, and the company’s Code of Conduct are followed, both in letter and in spirit.
- Effectively and together find risk, behavior, and compliance issues, report them, take steps to reduce them, and solve them.
The role offers the following development opportunities:
- Learn more about the goods and sales on the financial markets.
- Build and handle portfolios of people with a lot of money and help GFX’s business grow.
- Find out what some of the best investment banks in the world can offer you in the financial markets field.
- Training and one-on-one coaching from experienced traders who care about your growth and success.
The Perfect Candidate
- A Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Actuarial Science from a well-known college or university between 2018 and 2022.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (1st class or 2nd class upper)
- Very focused on goals
- Able to understand new ideas quickly
- Ready and eager to meet new people in person and over the phone.
- Good dialogue, people skills, and ability to build relationships
- Very interested in financial markets and the world economy
- Have worked for a fund or asset management business for at least a year.
- A focus on customer service
- Strong and sure of themselves
Payment and benefits:
The pay is competitive, in line with the market, and can be negotiated based on the appropriate experience of the candidate. The role comes with health insurance and an award based on how well the team does.
How to Apply for this GFX Brokers Limited New Job Opening
Your resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED