The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD Programs) Local scholarships for the 2020/2021 Academic year.
GETFUND Scholarships Eligibility
Every Ghanaian who holds a first degree is eligible to apply.
However, all prospective applicants/ students would be expected to meet other basic requirements to be considered for the Ghana Education Trust Fund Scholarship.
GETFUND Scholarship Requirements
- Application letter
- Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
- Copy of Admission letter: Stating the program duration
- Fee Schedule (2020/21 Academic Year)
- Copy of 1st degree certificate (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- Copy of previous transcript (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- Copy of National Service Certificate (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae (Masters and PhD applicants only)
Applicants should ensure the above requirement have been fully complied with.
How to Apply for GETFUND Postgraduate Scholarships
Applicants should submit their applications in person and/or via registered mail which shall include their contact details.
Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicants.
Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received at the GETFund reception ONLY for processing.
Applications should be addressed below:
P. Box MB, 254, Accra.
The effective opening date for applications is Tuesday 15 September 2020 and closing date for applications is Thursday, 15 October 2020.
For more information, visit the GETFUND Postgraduate Local Scholarships.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED