COMPLETE ADMISSIONS SUPPORT TO STUDY IN DUBAI
Study in Dubai. Due to its superb educational facilities for both local residents and foreign students, Dubai is referred to as the Education Hub. International students have access to numerous campuses in Dubai that provide popular courses in the natural and applied sciences, engineering, architecture, management, business, economics, media, and mass communication. The highly regarded and internationally recognized degrees open up employment prospects both domestically and abroad. While programs in building construction and interior design are in high demand, architecture is also in high demand.
WHY STUDY IN DUBAI?
- This eliminates every parent’s biggest concern, making it the safest place to live!
- a strong educational system.
- Dubai’s universities offer state–of-the-art facilities.
- In comparison to other nations like the United Kingdom, the United States, and other
- European countries, tuition and living expenses are lower.
- One of the economies that is expanding the fastest, with lots of chances that enable bright careers for graduates around the world.
- More than 200 different nationalities are represented among the students in Dubai, which is incredibly beneficial for their future.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO STUDY IN DUBAI
For international students: study undergrad in Dubai
- IELTS or TOEFL required
- 12 years or more of education, with a minimum grade point average of 60%.
- If you are coming from the CBSE or ISC board, several institutes including the Al Ghurair University, University of Wollongong in Dubai, and Middlesex University Dubai demand a minimum percentage of 65%.
- Students who achieve a score of at least 75% in English may not take the IELTS exam.
Note: EmSAT is required for admission to competitive universities.
Based on national standards for the United Arab Emirates, the EmSAT is a national system of standardized computer-based exams. primary and competitive university admission standards for both public and private institutions. Arabic, English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science, and biology are among the subjects covered on the test. Arabic is not, however, a requirement for international students.
Study postgraduate (for international students) in Dubai
- Foreign colleges with branches in Dubai seek applicants with credentials comparable to those in their own nation. Take Murdoch University, for instance. Dubai seeks postgraduate degrees that adhere to the same academic criteria as a three-year bachelor’s degree earned in Australia. It does not, however, imply that the degree must be an Australian one.
- Undergraduate degree percentages of 60% and higher will be taken into consideration.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for admission, in addition to the TOEFL or IELTS.
- According to the program and the university applied to, admission to MBA programs in Dubai requires applicants to have a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
COST OF STUDYING IN DUBAI
|Study Program||Average fees(*AED)/Annum|
|Under Graduate||37,500 to 70,000|
|Post Graduate||55,000 to 75,000|
INTAKES AND DEADLINES
- Undergraduate admissions take place in April/May, July/August, and December/January.
- Post-graduate admissions are taken in July/August and December/January.
In some universities, admissions are made all year round. Admissions take place in the fall, spring, and summer. The majority of admissions from abroad occur in the fall.
Application is encouraged to be done three to four months prior to the intake.
Students must obtain work authorization from their university or college in order to work part-time off campus in the United Arab Emirate. International students are only permitted to work off campus with the consent of the department of labor.
To work, students must be at least 18 years old.
- Students may work 15 hours per week or 60 hours per month during classes.
- They are permitted to work up to 160 hours per month or 40 hours per week during the summer.
DUBAI STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS
- possess the required number of pictures and a valid passport.
- Certificates of undergraduate degrees and grade reports for postgraduate courses
- English test results and letter of admission from Dubai University/Institute.
- Visa applicants must go through the sponsor, who may be a relative, parent, or institution.
- adequate funding and supporting documentation
- proof of arranged accommodations
- funds available to transfer the first-year tuition cost, which must be paid as part of the admissions process.
- receipt for student visa fees.
- According to university standards, any further documents, such as a statement of purpose or recommendation letters, may be needed.
- comply with all post-arrival medical criteria, including HIV, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, Leprosy, Syphilis, and tuberculosis testing.
- Travel and medical insurance
STEPS TO STUDY ABROAD IN DUBAI
Investigate Your Options:
Decide what you want to study, where you want to live, the overall cost, the different chances, etc. before you shortlist the universities or institutes.
select colleges and universities:
Make a shortlist of the colleges and study programs (around 10 colleges should do) that suit your criteria and that you wish to apply to.
Getting ready for entrance examinations
Based on the requirements of the universities and colleges, prepare for the standardized tests, such as the TOEFL/IELTS, etc. Pre-register for these exams. You should account for the time needed in case you need to retake the test while applying for the exams. These examinations should be finished a few months before to intake.
Pay for your education:
Make sure you have the funds available for your whole study stay in DUBAI, as well as for housing, local transportation, food, and other incidentals. Choose your study financing options, such as personal savings, student loans, scholarships, or an assistantship.
Apply to colleges or institutions:
Each university or institute has its own set of admission standards. Fill out the applications well in advance of the deadlines. Your consultant can provide advice on the best Institute to apply to as well as aid you with the application process and submissions.
Choose the university where you want to study after receiving acceptance letters from the institutions you applied to. Paying the necessary payments and moving through with admissions confirmation are the following steps.
Obtain a student visa
Once your acceptance has been confirmed, you can apply through the sponsor (a university, institute, parent, or relative) for a student visa (entry permission). Once you arrive in the nation, your Sponsor will need to apply for a resident visa.
A one-year student visa will be provided, and it may be extended based on the length of the course. Any student who stays outside of Dubai for longer than six months will have their visa revoked.
2-4 weeks for processing
TOP UNIVERSITIES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN DUBAI
|1||University of Wollongong, Dubai Campus|
|2||University of Birmingham, Dubai Campus|
|3||Hult International Business School, Dubai Campus|
|4||Rochester Institute of Technology Dubai (RIT Dubai)|
|5||Heriot Watt University, Dubai Campus|
|6||Canadian University, Dubai|
|7||Murdoch University, Dubai Campus|
|8||Modul University, Dubai Campus|
|9||Manipal University, Dubai Campus|
|10||University of Stirling, Dubai Campus|
|11||Middlesex University, Dubai Campus|
|12||University of South Wales, Dubai Campus|
|13||American University of Ras Al Khaimah, Dubai|
|14||The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management, Dubai|
|15||Emirates Aviation University, Dubai|
|16||Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Dubai|
ALSO READ ON:
- NEW UAE RESIDENCY RULE
- UAE STARTS ISSUING 5-YEAR VISA TO CHILDREN
- UAE GOVERNMENT FREE JOB PORTAL
- UAE REVIEWS VISA REQUIREMENTS
- UAE EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED