February 24th, 2020 at 06:57 pm
- Company: Reputable Public Institution
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
A reputable state owned Enterprise is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for appointment to fill the positions of Geomatic Engineer
• Directly responsible for handling matters related to land boundaries, acquisition, etc. Undertakes land use planning duties of the land survey section.
• Provide inputs for the formulation of surveying policies and procedures.
• Provides inputs for the formulation of surveying policies and procedures.
• Co-ordinates and supervises land surveying operations throughout the Company.
• Co-ordinates and supervises the preparation of lease plans
• Undertakes major topographical survey of lands.
• Undertakes hydrographical surveys.
• Undertakes periodic site inspection.
• Assists management in settling land disputes.
• Prepares periodic reports on land survey activities.
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required &Experience
• A minimum of B.S.c (Surveying) from a recognised institution.
• Must be a member of GHIS.
• Must have at least three (3) years post-qualification working experience in the building construction industry.
Skills and Abilities
• Must have good knowledge of Ghana’s housing industry, particularly Ghana’s land tenure system.
• Knowledge of legal aspects of land transfer.
• Basic knowledge of land economics.
• A working knowledge of personal computers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs and Cover letters to: The Human Resource Manager P.O. BOX 2753 Accra OR firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 09 March, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED