At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours.
Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
POSITION: Consumer Insights Specialist
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time Consumer Insights Specialist to provide the Ghana Business Unit with leading-edge consumer and shopper insights, research processes, and tools that facilitate decision-making against business needs.
The Consumer Insights Specialist will provide an in-depth understanding of market dynamics and consumer/shopper needs/wants thus aiding better planning and identification of key issues and opportunities for profitable business and brand growth.
The Main Responsibilities Will Be
- Support the CI Manager to drive analysis, interpretation, and integration of research results from different sources not restricted to Retail Audit, Brand Health Tracker, and Household Panel to deliver business case needs.
- Conduct regular business reviews to codify various monthly sources and make sense of the trends for the business unit.
- Champion & drive a world-class understanding of consumer attitudes, motivations, and trends that can be leveraged to grow our brands
- Build an understanding of the consumer that is based on issues & opportunities, rigorous and grounded, compelling/easy to understand, and proactive & timely.
- Assess consumer, shopper, and retail opportunity identification that is currently untapped by the business unit leveraging research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas.
- Support development and implementation of brand strategy and communication by facilitating a deep understanding of the consumers.
- Deliver Measurement and Evaluation for key advertising and promotional projects
- Support the development of BU Business Plans and Strategic Management Reviews for categories and brands
- Lead innovation research including product and concept tests.
- Determine appropriate market research methodologies and techniques by leveraging input from research suppliers and internal experts to derive optimal research protocols
- Work with research agencies to drive optimal research quality and integrity and deliver innovative solutions.
- Lead the development of research capabilities and understanding within the brand team.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to the growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional consumer and shopper insights experience, and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Market Research, Marketing, or other business-related degrees.
- Work experience: 6-7 years of market research experience, preferably both on the agency and multi-national consumer goods (preferably with a European company).
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Understanding of the following research protocols/methodologies; Retail Audit, Pricing Research, NPD research, Positioning research, Media/Advertising Research.
- Problem Analysis/Problem Solving and Strategic Decision Making with the ability to discover insights, package, and present them in a way that compels the organization to act on them.
- Forecasting based on consumer behavior
- Understanding of digital research methodologies
- Strong quantitative skills with advanced usage of Microsoft Excel, Statistical Software like SAS, SPSS, etc., and other tabulation software.
- Proactively defines and communicates opportunities for growth for the market, category, or brand
- Seeks out deep consumer understanding and insight that drives competitive consideration and conversion activity.
- Ensures learning’s from measurement and evaluation are applied to drive growth throughout the business.
- Project Management – Experience defining the scope and issues for research/analytic initiatives, developing and executing project plans and managing multiple tasks simultaneously, experience leading cross-functional project teams.
- Action-oriented self-starter who embraces ambiguity
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills – Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly. Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Continual improvement – Always looking for ways to improve – both individually and organizationally.
- Dynamic individuals are able to switch objectives with the changing direction of the organization.
- Must have worked most of his/her career in a collaborative working situation, in which different viewpoints from a range of stakeholders need to be considered to arrive at a productive solution.
- Confidence and maturity to work independently
- International experience is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: March 31, 2022
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited New Job Vacancies
- Internship Opportunity At Hive Earth Studio
- Employment Opportunity At InEvent
- Minority Rights Group International Job Vacancy Available
- MinoHealth AI Labs Invites Job Applications
- International Centre for Migration Policy Development jobs available
- Kempinski Hotel Available Job Opportunity
- M-KOPA New Job Vacancy Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED