- Company: GBfoods Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local reality and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
Role & Responsibilities:
The purpose of this position is to provide basic essential skills required for direct application on the production process.
Results / Accountabilities
- Load and align packaging material properly and ensure all cuts adhere to specification.
- Make adjustments to tables, conveyors and rollers to ensure that raw materials are properly positioned over the slitting knives.
- Constantly monitor cutting process to ensure accuracy of cut, “drop” of the material and speed of the machine.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Prepare entry records of production activity as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfoods will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential.
In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience operating a metal slitter.
- HND or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in Autonomous Maintenance preferred
Closing Date : 8 Jan. 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED