Future Electronics New Job Openings
Then Future Electronics wants to hear from you! We are currently looking to employ BDM supporting our Passive product line within our EMEA team.
We know our employees are what make us great, that’s why we constantly develop and motivate our talent with world-class organizational development in order to learn and achieve our goals together. Successful applicants will gain a highly competitive salary and a range of benefits.
POSITION: Business Development Manager
The prime responsibility of the Passive Business Development Manager (BDM) is to drive Future’s success with Passive products in the designated region. The role requires the development and execution of a business plan meeting the requirements of both our suppliers and customers alike.
What the role involves:
- To begin with, Drive the level of passive commercial engagement within the dedicated region.
- Secondly, Develop, execute and measure strategic customer driven programs locally.
- Furthermore, Support the local Passive Demand Creation (CRM) activity with technical resources available and review processes to help ensure that demand creation metrics are achieved.
- Moreover, Establish, develop and maintain successful relationships with suppliers.
- Additionally, Have a strong appreciation of the Passive supplier’s and how to position strategically and tactically.
- Finally, Fully understand each supplier’s product portfolio relevant to customer applications and position with the sales and technical teams.
Do you have
- First of all, A complete and comprehensive knowledge of Passive products and electronic distribution industry.
- Then, Commercially astute, highly organised, self-motivated and creative.
- Also, Strong credibility, able to win the “customer” and develop long term customer relationship management.
- In addition, has the ability to communicate basic technical issues relating to supplier product offerings.
- Afterwards, Has a strong service ethic with strong negotiation and technical skills.
- Lastly, Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
How to Apply for Future Electronics New Job Openings
To Apply send your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: May 27, 2022
Founded in 1968, Future Electronics is a worldwide leader in electronic components distribution and is recognized as one of the most respected and innovative companies in the industry today. Headquartered in Montreal and operating in 169 locations in 44 countries around the world, Future Electronics has earned an impressive reputation for providing outstanding service and developing efficient, comprehensive global supply chain solutions.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
We are committed to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion. We recruit the ‘best person for the job’ regardless of age, race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or disability creating an inclusive working environment and culture for all our employees.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED