Fully Funded British Scholarship 2022/2023
2022 University of Kent Scholarship
Kent University is accepting applications for a fully-funded British scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic year. The scholarship offers a broad selection of courses to students with notable academic records from their entry-level and beyond their undergrad education.
The university also awards scholarships to students studying courses in sports and music. This is awarded on Merit by the sports and music departments to help develop their talents in their chosen fields.
University of Kent’s English Language Requirement
The university uses the English language as a medium of instruction for the various courses offered. Therefore the university takes a detailed examination of the proficiency of the English language by candidates applying for admission.
Candidates applying for admission are expected to have an IELTS of 6.5 bands. However, that is not the only proficiency test accepted by the university.
- Fully Funded MEXT Undergrad Scholarships in Japan 2022-2023
- Canadian Scholarship Programs 2022 | Fully Funded
- 2022 USA Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students
- Study in UK || 2022 Kingston University Scholarships
- Fully Funded Scholarships In UK Without IELTS
- 2022 Fully-funded scholarships in Canada without IELTS
- University of Toronto Scholarships 2022 in Canada For International
Optional English requirements from the University of Kent
The university takes alternative test results in testing applicants’ proficiency in English. Some of these options are PTE, TOEFL iBT, Duolingo, Cambridge English: Advanced and Proficiency, NCUK English Test, ESOL or SELT, International Baccalaureate, Cambridge O level English, OxfordAQA International GCSE English, CAE/CPE, or IGCSE English First or Second Language.
What the scholarship covers
The school has different coverage plans depending on the type of award given out. Normally, the scholarship covers partial-to-full tuition fees, return flight tickets, annual weekend retreat, conference fees, free-living costs, attending the Annual Lecture and dinner, literature expense, and allowance for food.
What makes you eligible for the British Scholarship
The University of Kent has its own criteria for awarding scholarships. The following are some of the requirements from the school:
- Being unable to afford to study in the UK
- Must have an ambassadorial skill with a proof to be culturally sensitive
- Must have a robust academic background and splendid research skills.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country after their period of studies
- Should have an interest in extracurricular activities
- Should not have worked in a high-income country for a year or more
Applicants are requested to submit the following documents at the time of application:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of motivation
- Copies of transcript
- Study plan essay
- Recommendation letter from two lecturers in your former institution.
- A duplicate of a valid passport for at least a year
- Undergrad certificate or graduate certificate
- CV for your scholarship application
Deadline for application
The deadline for submission of the application is on 30th June 2022 and applicants must satisfy all requirements.
How To Apply For The Scholarship
Follow the link below to apply for the Kent University Scholarship.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED