Fully Funded 2022 Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
Applications are currently open for the 2022 Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS). The Malaysian International Scholarship is a Government-funded scholarship for international students.
The scholarship will enable students to pursue Master’s, and Doctorate degree programs at Malaysian Universities. There is no IELTS or TOEFL requirement. Additionally, the scholarship program will cover all expenses.
For this reason, the Malaysian International Scholarship is available in Malaysian Public Universities.
Malaysia has some of the best higher education institutions in the world. As a result of this, students around the globe are now making it their education destination. International Students will get the opportunity to experience a world-class education. However, interested applicants must be more than 45 years old at the time of application.
Out of over 34,500 candidates, more 144 developing countries have benefited from the scholarship.
Details about the 2022 Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Closing Date: 16th June 2022
Programs Offered Under the Malaysian International Scholarship
The 2022 Malaysian International Scholarship cover tuition in all academic disciplines. Below is the list of available programs:
- To begin with, Science and Engineering.
- Secondly, Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Thirdly, Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Also, Information and Communication Technology.
- Additionally, Biotechnology.
- Next, Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Another Infrastructure and Utility.
- Last but not least, Environmental Studies.
- Lastly, Health does not include nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
List of Partnered Universities Under the Malaysian International Scholarship
- To begin with, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Also, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Next, Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Moreover, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Additional List of Partnered Universities under the Malaysian International Scholarship
- In addition to the above, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Also, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Furthermore, Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Again, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Moreover, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Besides the above, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Not to mention, Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
List of Eligible Countries for the 2022 Malaysian International Scholarship
- Firstly, Afghanistan
- Secondly, Algeria
- Thirdly, Antigua and Barbuda
- Followed by, Australia
- Next, the Bahamas
- In addition to the above, Bangladesh
- Also, Botswana
- Additionally, Brunei Darussalam
- Moreover, Cameroon
- Furthermore, Cook Islands
- Not to mention, Egypt
- Also, Gambia
- Another, Ghana
- Lastly, Grenada
More On: List of Eligible Countries for the 2022 Malaysian International Scholarship
- Besides the above, Guyana
- Nonetheless, Hong Kong
- Also, India
- Moreover, Indonesia
- Furthermore, Iraq
- Additionally, Jamaica
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- Mauritius 69.
- Vincent and the Grenadines
- New Zealand
Continuation of: List of Eligible Countries for the 2022 Malaysian International Scholarship
- Further, Pakistan
- Furthermore, Papua New Guinea
- Similarly, Philippines
- In like manner, Qatar
- Especially, Rwanda
- Also, Saint Lucia
- Equally, Samoa
- Likewise, Saudi Arabia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates 82. United Kingdom
- To begin with, the Scholarship will cover Tuition Fees and a Monthly stipend.
- Secondly, there will be a monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month
- Also, successful Applicants are expected to personally arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be covered by the Government of Malaysia
- Lastly, all applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
- Firstly, applicants must not be more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees respectively.
- Also, applicants must submit a written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words. This should be relevant to the field of studies.
- Moreover, applicants must submit proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS or TOEFL. Also, applicants who obtain Degrees with English as a Medium of Instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
HOW TO APPLY
The application submission is online hence, students must visit the official website below:
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for submission of the online application is on the 16th of June 2022.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED