Full-time Lecturers Needed at Perez University College Journalism Department
Perez University College is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position in their JOURNALISM DEPARTMENT.
- JOB TITLE: FULL-TIME LECTURERS
- SCHOOL: SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
- DEPARTMENT: JOURNALISM
- REPORTS TO: DEAN OF SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
To plan and generate teaching material, plan and deliver lectures to students as well as to set examinations and assess to students’ performance.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- To begin with, Develop, review and update teaching materials and teach students in line with syllabus.
- Then, Regular attendance and conducting lectures and other related activities as may be assigned by the Dean.
- Also, Set, moderate, invigilate and mark examinations and progressive assessment for the subject(s) taught
- Moreover, Counsel and mentor students and other lecturers.
- Last but not least, Be available for consultation by students.
- Finally, Any other related duties as may be assigned by the Dean.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MPhil or PhD. in Communication Studies, Media Studies and or Journalism
- At least 1 year experience in lecturing
4.SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Firstly, Strong interpersonal communication
- Secondly, Strong presentation skills
- Thirdly, Computer Literacy
- Then, Must be a person of high integrity
How to Apply for the Job at Perez University College Journalism Department
Applications should be addressed to
The Assistant Registrar (HR),
Perez University College,
P. O. Box 323,
Pomadze – Winneba
and submitted to [email protected] or hand-delivered at the Perez University College reception.
Applicants should attach up-to-date curriculum vitae, cover letter, certified copies of academic and other relevant documents and indicate names and contacts of two (2) referees, one professional and one character.
Deadline for submission of applications is 30th June, 2022 at 5 p.m.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE