The Ministry of Health has decided that Public COVID-19 testing laboratories providing walk-in services can charge ONLY TRAVELLERS for testing.
All other walkin requests such as ill health, contact tracing and exposure must be done free of charge using public health resources.
CHECK FULL LIST OF DESIGNATED LABORATORIES
- National Public Health Refereance Laboratory
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research
- Kumasi Centre for Collaborative Research
- Veterinary Services Department – Labone
- Veterinary Services Department – Takoradi
- Public Health Reference Laboratory – Tamale
- Public Health Refernce Laboratory – Sekondi Takoradi
- University Health And Allied Sciences Laboratory – Ho
- MDS-LANCET – East Legon
- Nyaho Diagnostic Laboratory- Accra
- Akai House Laboratory- Accra
- Council For Scientific And Industrial Research – Accra
- LEDing Medical Laboratory
- The Trust Hospital Company Ltd
- Synlab Ghana
All Public health laboratories are to take note and comply.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED