Dr. Hilla Limann Technical University is a public tertiary education institution established by the Technical Universities Act, 2016 (Act 922), as amended. The University was converted from a Polytechnic (Wa Polytechnic) to a Technical University in April, 2020.
In line with the Act, Dr. Hilla Limann Technical University – Wa, provides tertiary education in the fields of Engineering, Manufacturing, Science and Technology, Technical/Vocational Education and Training (TVET), Applied Arts and Commerce. The University further provides opportunities for skills development, applied research and publication of research findings.
The Governing Council of the University invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and results-driven with proven leadership qualities for appointments into the under listed positions:
The Vice Chancellor is:
- The Academic and Executive Head, as well as Chief Disciplinary Officer of the University,
and is responsible to the Governing Council of the University
- Responsible, in accordance with the Statutes and the decisions of Council and the Academic Board, for organizing and conducting the Academic, Financial and Administrative business of the University
- Responsible for the development and promotion of world-class, high quality technical
university education and the provision of the necessary academic and administrative
The Registrar is the head of the Registry of the University. He/She shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization. He/She shall assist the Vice Chancellor in the administration of the University. He/She is the Secretary to the Governing Council as well as all Statutory Committees and any other functions provided for in the Harmonized Statutes. The Registrar shall be responsible to the Vice Chancellor in the discharge of administrative duties.
In general, the Internal Auditor shall provide an independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the University’s operations. He/She shall help the University accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluating and improving risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The chief accounts officer of the University and the chief financial advisor to the Vice Chancellor
- Responsible for the administration of the financial affairs of the University that shall ensure its financial health and he/she shall exercise direct superintendence over all accounts officers
- Responsible for collecting all legitimate revenue due the University
- Produce all architectural and engineering designs, drawings and bills of quantities for all University construction projects
- Supervise and certify all University construction works and contracts to ensure that construction and works are in consonance with prevailing industry standards and specifications.
- Oversee the management of construction contracts with the view to ensuring compliance and due delivery of projects
The University Librarian shall be responsible to the Vice Chancellor in the management of the Library Department. He/She shall provide leadership in advancing the University’s teaching, research and innovation mission through a clear vision of the library’s role, comprehensive strategic planning, incorporating emerging technology, sound fiscal management and engagement of all members of the University community.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the job positions above to read more and apply.
DEADLINE : 16th March, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED