September 30th, 2023 at 07:31 am
Full-funded Prifysgol Bangor University Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2023
For the Bangor University Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship for the academic session 2023–2024, applications are currently being accepted from applicants who are interested and who meet the necessary qualifications.
The Commonwealth Scholarship is intended for students who, even with financial assistance, would not be able to afford to pursue further education in the United Kingdom. Its purpose is to provide gifted and self-motivated individuals with the opportunity to acquire the information and abilities necessary for sustainable growth.
These Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), and they are given to exceptionally talented and motivated students who would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK. The scholarships are intended for people who would be able to contribute significantly to sustainable development if they had the knowledge and skills necessary for it.
WHY ATTEND BANGOR UNIVERSITY?
A public institution with its Royal Charter granted in 1885, Bangor University is located in Bangor, Wales. The university provides a variety of level degree programs and was one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales.
One of the oldest and most prestigious degree-granting institutions in the UK, Bangor University was founded in 1884 and has been committed to academic achievement for more than 135 years. situated between the sea and the Snowdonia mountains in the Bangor neighborhood of north Wales.
The setting, the surroundings, and the surrounding area give student life an additional dimension. Snowdonia offers mountain climbing, surfing on Anglesey and Pen Lln beaches, rowing the Menai Strait, and beautiful scenery. The Complete University Guide, 2021, ranked the top 10 UK universities for student satisfaction and the top 20 UK universities for course satisfaction (Guardian University League Table 2021).
PROGRAM OFFERED BY BANGOR UNIVERSITY
- Accounting, Banking, and Finance
- Business Data Analytics
- Business, Management, and Marketing
- Childhood and Youth Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing and Professional Writing
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Data Science
- Dental Hygiene
- Drama, Theatre, and Performance
- English Language
- Marine Biology
- Medical Sciences
- Modern Languages
Information Regarding the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Available at Prifysgol Bangor University
- Sponsor: The Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), United Kingdom is the organization that is sponsoring this scholarship.
- Host Institution: Prifysgol Bangor University in the United Kingdom
- Study Level: A Master’s is the level of study being undertaken.
- Eligible Nationality: Students of Foreign Nationalities (International Students)
Criteria for Acceptance into the Program
In order to be considered for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship offered by Prifysgol Bangor University, applicants are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants need to be citizens of an eligible Commonwealth country, have been awarded refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be British-protected persons in order to be considered for this program.
- You must have a residence that is considered to be permanent in one of the qualified Commonwealth countries.
- You must be ready to begin your academic studies in the United Kingdom no later than September 2024, the beginning of the UK academic year.
- You must have a first degree with an honors level of at least upper second class (2:1) or a second-class degree (2:2) and a postgraduate certificate by September 2024. CSC students rarely receive funding for a second Master’s degree in the UK. When applying for a second Master’s degree in the UK, you must explain why you want to do this research.
- Without this scholarship, you would not be able to afford the tuition and living expenses necessary to study in the UK.
- You have furnished all of the necessary supporting paperwork in the format that was requested.
- In order to be considered, candidates are required to verify with the agency that is doing the nomination to obtain the specific guidance and application guidelines that the agency has established, as well as their own eligibility requirements.
Scholarship Opportunities and Related Benefits
Applicants who are successful in their pursuit of a Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship will be awarded the following benefits:
- Fees for schooling that have been given the go-ahead
- Approved airfare from your home country to the United Kingdom and back at the end of your award (the CSC will not refund the cost of fares for dependants, nor the cost of journeys performed before your award is confirmed)
- A stipend (sometimes known as a living allowance) in the amount of 1,347 pounds sterling each month
- Allowance for the use of warm garments, if appropriate
- A grant for the preparation of a thesis or dissertation, if applicable, to help cover some of the costs of doing so
- A grant to help cover the costs of study-related travel within the United Kingdom or elsewhere in the world
The application process and its steps
Guidelines for Submission:
All applications must be submitted using the Commission on the Status of Women’s online application portal. In the first place, candidates are required to submit their applications to one of the following nominating authorities; the Commission on the Status of Women does not accept direct applications for these scholarships:
- Applications are often submitted through national nominating agencies, as this is the most common way.
- Particular philanthropic organizations and non-governmental organizations
The deadline to submit applications is in December of 2023.
Please refer to the Official Website for Any Further Information.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED