FULL DETAILS || Find the properties listed on Sir John’s controversial Will
Here’s a full list of the properties in Sir John’s will as compiled by The Fourth Estate:
HOUSES of Sir John
- House on plot number GA54480 located in Ogbojo, East Legon, and acquired on February 12, 2018
- House on plot number GA 55329 located at Oyarifa No. 2, acquired on May 11, 2018
- House plot number GA 55475 located at Oyarifa No.1, was acquired on September 27, 2017
- House on plot number GA 5881 located at Adjiringanor, Accra, (white House), was acquired on August 7, 2019.
- A 6-bedroom house located at Patangbe, Ogbojo, near East Legon.
- A 4-bedroom house located in Mempeheusem, East Legon
- A 3-bedroom house on plot number TDA 4140 located in Mempehuesem, East Legon
- Another 3-bedroom house on plot number TDA 4140 is located in Mempehuesem, East Legon
- A 4-bedroom house on plot number GA56838 located in East Legon and acquired on October 25, 2018
- A 5-bedroom house located in Sakora Wonoo
- A 4-storey building located in East Legon, with 10 apartments, each apartment consisting of 3-bedrooms; and five apartments, each consisting of two bedrooms.
LANDS OF Sir John
- Two plots of land located in Ahenema Kokoben in the Ashanti Region
- Two plots of land with registration number GA56921 are located in Oyarifa, and were acquired on November 6, 2018.
- A 5.541-acre land located in Achimota Forest is held in the name of Jakaypros Limited
- A 0.987-acre land located in Achimota Forest held in the name of Fasoh Limited
- Unspecified piece of land located in the Achimota Forest jointly owned with Charles Owusu
- An unspecified piece of land held in the name of DML located in the Achimota forest
- A 5.07-acre land at the Ramsar site, Sakumono
- Five plots of land located at Millenium city, Kasoa
- One plot of land with certificate number GA60802, located at Mempeheusem, East Legon, was acquired on December 13, 2019.
- Two plots of land approximately 0.40acres located at No.7 ARS Lane, Ogbojo, near East Legon
- One plot of land near the Chain Homes Estate at East Airport Hills.
- A piece of land numbered plot 139 is located within the Adentaman District (aka Aviation land).
PRIVATE VEHICLES OF Sir John
- Lexus LX570
- Ford Fusion
- Lexus V6
- Nissan Titan Pick Up V8
- Mercedes Benz E68 Sport AMG
- Honda Pilot V6
- Honda Accord Sport
- Toyota Landcruiser V8
- Ford 150
- Honda Accord 2.0 Touring
- Toyota Rav 4, 2019 model
- Chevrolet Cruze
- Lexus Saloon Car, 2019 model
GUNS of Sir John
- Five pump-action guns
BANK ACCOUNTS Owned by Sir John
- National Investment Bank, account no. 1802092960501
- CBG, account no. 0302239130003
- GT Bank- in the name of Ruth Korkor Odonkor
- GT Bank-in the name of Kwadwo Owusu Afriyie
- Fidelity Bank, account no. 1060032907210
- ADB, in the name of Jakaypros Limited
- United States Bank, Wells Fargo, in the name of Kwadwo Owusu Afriyie
- Canadian Bank Account, Royal Bank, in the name of Kwadwo Owusu Afriyie
INVESTMENTS made by Sir John
- ADB: Two million cedis (2,000,000.00), expected to mature in April 2020.
- Two hundred and fifty thousand Ghana cedis (GHc 250,000) with NTHC which stood at GHc 303,720.22 as of July 31, 2019.
- Joint gold production investment with Francis Owusu
Joint ownership in gold production investment with:
HOSPITAL Owned by Sir John
- Afriyie Memorial Hospital, located at Sakora Wonoo
OTHER BUSINESSES Owned By Sir John
- A fuel Station located at Kentinkrono in the Ashanti region
- Fuel tanker vehicles (10 in number)
- One teak plantation located at Nkawie in the Ashanti Region
- Rubber plantation located in the Eastern Region
- Stalls located at the new Kejetia market, Kumasi (3 in number)
- Farms at Ejura in the Ashanti Region.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED