An Oil Marketing Company with fuel and LPG distribution outlets is looking for qualified applicants for the following positions:
Fuel and LPG station Supervisors
- Maintaining sound security practices at the station.
- Developing and managing strategies of increasing patronage at the filling station.
- Advising management on events to improve quality service.
- Ensuring that all statutory, industry, and company regulations are strictly complied with.
- Receiving daily sales, recording and keeping documentation of sales and droppings from pump attendants, and depositing all sales into the company’s
- Runing appropriate tests with prior approval from management to ensure smooth operations at the station.
- Reporting technical faults promptly to management through the area manager.
HND (Marketing/ Accounting/ management) Age: 30+ Area
Manager: Northern, Middle and Western territories. Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Age: 30+, Experience required.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates should send their CVS and certificates to [email protected]
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED