FS Project Coordinator at SOS Children’s Villages International
People who are skilled and active and want to work for the Family Strengthening Program are encouraged to apply for FS Project Coordinator
Under the direction of the Programme Director, the Project Coordinator will be in charge of planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the Family Strengthening Programme in the area in line with the organization’s Vision, Mission, Values, brand, approved strategies, policies, and guidelines, and national law.
- Responsible for the general case management and monitoring of services that help families get stronger.
- Helps build a strong network of groups that work together, as well as good relationships with the community and local authorities.
- Responsible for helping, building, and managing a strong team in the Programme unit, as well as supporting project growth in the field of family strengthening in line with the approved concept note, results framework, and financial plan.
The right person should
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology, economics, or community development.
- Have at least two years of experience managing, tracking, and evaluating Community and Child Development and Project projects in a development setting.
- Have a strong grasp of English and good communication skills. If possible, they should also be fluent in the local language of the project areas.
- Have a skilled and upbeat attitude. Highly organized, able to lead, good at managing people and time, and able to meet goals with accuracy sticking to promises.
- Have good communication skills and the ability to lead a team. Writing skills (both physical and financial) that are done on time.
- Microsoft Office and tech skills at a basic level
- Be a self-starter who is driven, flexible, and full of energy.
- A strategic thinker who also has a “can do” attitude.
- Must know about children’s rights and how to keep children safe.
- Have good analytical skills and be able to look at problems in both local and global settings.
How to Apply for FS Project Coordinator at SOS Children’s Villages
Closing Date: 21st June 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED