FRUIT PICKING JOBS IN CANADA WITH FREE VISA SPONSORSHIP IN 2023 | NO EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Do you intend to immigrate to Canada as a fruit picker? Fruit pickers are wanted in Canada. The fruit-picking job provides immigrants with visa sponsorships together with instant hiring. Besides that, one can also apply by themselves from the company’s website.
On most farms, your employer covers your feeding, accommodation, and medical expenses. The most exciting part of it is that your employer provides you with the necessary relocation support. A fruit picker in Canada earns around $20 per hour, including other employment benefits upon arriving in Canada.
Fruit picking is an excellent chance for foreign workers to make a solid livelihood and experience Canadian culture. It is also one of the easiest jobs for those who intend to immigrate permanently to Canada.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada
It is one of the most famous and in-demand unskilled jobs in Canada. Fruit picking may be a physically strenuous job that frequently requires people to perform repetitive motions. However, if you enjoy practical jobs then, this is a great opportunity.
Requirements for Fruit Picking Jobs
- No previous experience is required to land this job, however, general knowledge of agricultural work will be an advantage
- Likewise, little or no educational qualification is required for this job
- Besides that, no age barrier for foreign workers ready to apply for this job
- Also, be able to handle manual labor which may include heavy lifting
- Additionally, good organizational skills will also be a significant asset
- Aside from that, proficiency in communication in either English/French or both languages
- Last but not least, be free from skin conditions and allergies to agricultural chemicals
Types of Fruits to Pick in Canada
- Orchard and more
Fruit-pickers assess produce, check for ripeness, and discard any pieces that are over-ripened, or show signs of rottenness or disease. Depending on the crop and size of the operation, they may pick the produce by hand or operate specialized harvesting machines.
Immigration Pathways to Canada as a Fruit Picker
Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP)
SAWP enables firms to recruit temporary foreign workers to fill open positions that have not yet been filled by Canadian permanent citizens. This program has brought thousands of foreign workers to Canada for more than 50 years. About 20% of workers in Canada’s agricultural sector are temporary foreign workers.
Agri-Food Immigration Pilot
It helps address the labor needs of the Canadian agri-food sector. The pilot also offers skilled and non-seasonal workers in particular professions a route to permanent residence. There will only be room for 2,750 major applicants along with their relatives each year. This amounts to a total of 16,500 potential prospective permanent residents over the course of the immigration pilot’s three-year implementation.
TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKER PERMIT (TFWP)
You must apply for a temporary foreign worker permit in order to work as a fruit picker because these positions are seasonal. The TFWP works as follows;
You will only be allowed to work for a specifically designated employer and only for the set time of the employment contract. However, there are opportunities for a contract extension
How to Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada
- Before you immigrate to Canada, it’s best to know you have a job offer waiting for you when you arrive. You can achieve this by constructing a Canadian-Standard CV
- Next, proceed by applying online. A great way is by applying from any of these three (3) websites; CA.INDEED.COM, JOBBANK.GC.CA, and GLASSDOOR.COM
- These websites primarily focus on jobs across all provinces of Canada. You can sort out your job search using the filter option on the websites.
Visit Newsnowgh.com to learn about the most recent job openings in Canada and other countries, as well as specifications for the processes involved in submitting applications for these positions.
- FREE CANADA WORK VISA 2023: NO LMIA || VISA & ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED
- CAREGIVER JOBS IN CANADA WITH FREE VISA SPONSORSHIP IN 2023 | MOVE TO CANADA IN 2 WEEKS
- AUSTRALIA WORK VISA 2023: SKILLED AND UNSKILLED JOBS || MOVE WITH FAMILY
- GENERAL LABOURER JOBS IN CANADA WITH FREE VISA SPONSORSHIP IN 2023 | NO EDUCATION, NO EXPERIENCE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED