- Answer telephone and telecommunication devices; direct callers to the appropriate staff person or accurately record messages for returning calls.
- Greet customers and visitors to the Company.
- Provide appropriate information to the public on Company business and activities.
- Assemble routine mailings including the daily newspapers and other bulk mailings.
- Maintain files in accordance with appropriate organizational methods; retrieve information from files as required.
- Enter data accurately into the computer, generate simple reports, and prepare basic business correspondence.
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as copy machines, fax machines, calculators, typewriter, scanner, etc.
- Attend regular staff meetings and training opportunities.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality for both written and verbal information.
- Perform other duties as may be deemed necessary and appropriate by the Office Heads.
- Performs other business duties as required.
- Any other additional job assigned by the Terminal Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Two years of fulltime experience involving the similar function is desirable.
- User level experience in MS Office
- Customer service skill is must
- Good oral and written communication.
- High level of discretion, polite, warm, exhibition of the right attitude
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED