As a Front Desk Receptionist, you are essentially the gatekeeper of our office. Your main responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service and support to our clients. This position requires an individual who is presentable, friendly, and possesses outstanding people skills.
You will be responsible for greeting walk-ins and ensuring their comfort, answering phones, scheduling appointments, conference calls, and performing needed administrative tasks, and creating invoices. If you are outgoing and enjoy serving others and are ready to make a positive difference, this is an incredible opportunity for you.
- Serve as the face of the company, offer friendly service by welcoming people entering the office, answering any question, and alerting an employee when someone is there to visit them.
- Knowledgeable of Vien Health products and services.
- Operate switchboard by routing calls to proper extensions, taking messages, delivering them, and setting up conference calls as requested.
- Maintain calendars for the office and coworkers.
- Accept all deliveries and mail and distribute them to the correct recipients or departments in a timely manner.
- Arrange courier services for outgoing mail.
- Monitor, forward and respond to emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- High school diploma or HND.
- At least 2+ years’ work experience in customer service and office work.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 suits a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Fluent in English and/or French and any other local dialect (Twi, Ga etc.).
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- High emotional intelligence
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED