- Company: Cooperazione Internazionale SUD SUD
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Freelance
Cooperazione Internazionale SUD SUD (CISS) is an NGO originally from Italy and operating in Ghana running projects funded by International Donors in the field of sustainable agriculture.
Under the “Sustainable Livelihoods” Project, CISS aims at contributing at reducing the economic, social and climate change-related vulnerability of rural communities living in Ghana savannah ecological region. The action fosters new intelligent and inclusive partnerships among researchers, experts, CSO operators and farmers in order to develop adapted and small scale technologies for agricultural-related activities and environmental protection.
[ads1]In the framework of the Project, CISS is seeking to engage an Evironmental Engineer for developing prototypes of appropriate technologies, namely Improved Cook-Stoves, that will be adopted by the rural communities residing in the savannah ecological zone.
- To build a functional and replicable prototype of Improved Cook-Stove.
- Construction of the prototype of Improved Cookstove.
- Intermediate Report on the activities carried out and on the results achieved within the
scope of the Assignment;
- Final Report on the use of the technologies among rural communities of Ghana
- Construction and Operational Manual for the Prototype.
- Master Degree or PhD in environmental science/engineering or in any other similar field related to the topic of the call;
- Proven prior experience with the topic of the call.
[ads1]How to Apply:
- Technical proposal for the construction of the prototype (max 5 pages).
Submit your CV and a Technical Proposal (max 5 pages) for the construction of the prototype at the following address: [email protected]
CISS NGO invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position as Environmetal Engineer for the development of a prototype of Improved Cookstove.
Environmental Engineer Consultant
Prior to the achievement of the expected results, max 3 months
Accra/Tamale [possibility of working remotely]
5th March, 2021
CISS NGO, supported by the European Union in Ghana, is implementing a project named Sustainable Livelihoods. The Project aims at enhancing the capacities of small-scale farmers to access research, best practices and innovation for the sustainable and inclusive development of the savannah ecosystem in Brong Ahafo and Northern regions.
The Consultant will be in charge of developing a prototype of Improved Cook-stove. The Consultant will work remotely and will update regularly the employer on the activities carried out within the scope of the assignment.
For more information please write to: [email protected]
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED