FRANCE WORK VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
For anyone who seeks to enter France and stay for more than three months, up to a year, for work-related reasons, long-stay work visas have now been introduced. Each of them has specific requirements and eligibility criteria, as well as duties that must be correctly completed in order to be granted a long-stay Work Visa.
FRANCE WORK VISA TYPES
For foreign nationals who desire to work in France, there are numerous work permits and employment visa categories. Each has unique circumstances. Your ability to obtain a work visa in France will mostly depend on whether you have an accepted employment offer, how long your contract will last, and even your line of work. You might not require an employment contract if you come under the Talent Visa category.
- A short-term work permit.
- A temporary employment permit.
- Long-term employment permit.
- Employment visas in specific cases.
FRANCE WORK VISA REQUIREMENTS
- A letter outlining the employee’s responsibilities and describing their function and the circumstances behind their hiring.
- Application for a work permit in France:
- A current extract from the commercial register for legal entities
- Evidence of the connection between the department within a business in France and the firm founded overseas is required for intra-company transfers.
- A copy of the worker’s passport or other national identification card.
- A document of the residency permit allowing an employee who is already residing in France to remain there.
- CV/résumé of the employee or other documentation of their qualifications.
- Evidence that the regulatory requirements are met in which the role in question is one that is.
- Evidence of attempts to locate an applicant already employed in France.
HOW TO APPLY
Some types of foreign nationals do not require a long-stay visa in order to enter France for work and remain there for a period of time longer than three months.
No matter whatever region of France they intend to visit, all other nationals must apply for and be granted a long-stay visa in order to enter and stay in the country. A residency authorization and a work permit, however, are virtually always required in order to be permitted to work.
- Firstly, Determine which French Long Stay Work Visa category you fit under.
- Then, Complete the document file.
- Afterward, Set up a meeting
- Thereafter, Remit the visa fee
- Finally, Show up for the interview
Use this important and easy advice from NewsNowGh to get the finest work visas and residency permits in France.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED