REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ON STRANDED GHANAIANS
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration of Ghana is collating information on Ghanaians and Legal Permanent Residents who ate stranded abroad as a result of the closure of International borders in containment of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
To this end, eligible nationals who are prepared to pay for their cost of travel to Ghana must submit their details specified below to the Ghana High Commission.
* Name and copy of the Bio Data Page of Passport
* Current location
* Telephone contact
* WhatsApp no
* Email address
* Date of travel from Ghana
* Original date of expected return to Ghana
* Copy of return ticket
* Reasons for inability to return to Ghana and
* Confirmation of ability to pay for arranged Air Travel
The above information should be sent to the following addresses and telephone numbers of the High Commission:
The High Commission appreciates your urgent cooperation in this matter.