FOCOS mission is to provide comprehensive, affordable orthopedic care to those who would not otherwise have access to such treatment.
In particular, FOCOS seeks to enhance access to optimal surgical and non-surgical care for patients with disabling musculoskeletal disorders including complex spine deformities and pediatric orthopedic problems in underserved regions.
It began as a dream of the founder to see the best care reach the underserved in his native country, Ghana and the sub-Saharan region.
- Takes range of radiological services as requested by Physicians
- Coordinate the periodic update of inventory needed for the department and coordinates requisitions
- Assists in evaluating clinical history and examination request
- Prepares films for reporting and file diagnostic reports and requests
- Processes film as per request for patients and doctors
- Takes radiographs while calculating exposure factors, positioning and instructing patients
- Assists in ensuring that information systems used within the department are kept updated
- Supports in the timely compilation and submission of quarterly departmental report on activities of the department
- Performs any other duties as assigned
- Health and Safety
- Ensures maximum personal safety and that of others likely to be affected by actions or omissions
- Applies principles of radiation protection to minimize exposure to patients, self and others.
- Adheres to the health and safety policies, guidelines/protocols in the facility (eg. the use of personal protective clothing/equipment).
- Be in charge of the maintaining a safe, clean, and pleasant working environment.
Required Skills or Experience
Education & Qualifications
- BSc. in Radiography
- Minimum of two (2 – 3) years working experience
- Ability to take x-rays and Scans
- Possesses knowledge of principles of radiation physics, radiation interaction and radiation protection
- Ability to read basic x-rays
- Ability to organize workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative.
- Trustworthiness – ability to conduct self in a manner which elicits trust, respect and confidence
- Strong Customer Relation skills
- High level integrity
- Good Computer skills.
- Ability to initiate and maintain clear concise documentation
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s to : [email protected] with the job title clearly stated.
Deadline: 7th May 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED