FLASH A PHONE
Flash a phone. Do you want to keep your mobile device up to date? Do you want to install a new operating system on your phone? Are you having difficulties doing any of these?. Then kindly read this article to the end.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FLASHING A PHONE AND ROOTING A PHONE
Rooting refers to getting administrative access to a phone in other to make changes to the settings of the manufacturer. This process allows you to delete some apps that the manufacturer put on the phone. In other words, it gives you absolute control over the operating system of your device.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO FLASH A PHONE?
Flashing a phone involves installing a new operating system on your phone to overwrite the existing operating system.
Many prefer to send their phones to professionals to flash them. However, with the guidelines given below, you can flash your mobile devices on your own.
HOW TO ROOT A PHONE?
- Check that your device is supported by the Root Availability Tool.
- Download the Windows/Mac One Click Root program.
- Connect your device via USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Run One Click Root and let the software handle the tricky bit.
How To Check if a Phone Can Be Rooted
Note that this method may not apply to all Android phones.
- Go to ‘Settings.’
- Search and tap on ‘About Phone.’
- Go to ‘Status Information.’
- Check the ‘Device Status.’
The latest device should have an Official device status. Official means that the software has not been tampered with and the device is not rooted.
When you Custom tag under device status it means that your phone is rooted.
The device status tab may be different from one model to another. Therefore, if you do see an Official tag it’s usually best to check the manufacturer’s website and see if the phone comes rooted or not.
WHY SHOULD YOU FLASH A PHONE?
- When you have low internal memory
- When you want to install new features like themes/skin
- When you want to improve battery usage
- When the apps on your phone start to operate slowly.
HOW DO YOU FLASH A PHONE?
There are a number of operating systems available for phone users; they are Android, iOS, Windows Phone OS, and Symbian. Per market research, the majority of phone users use Andriod and iOS, and very few use Windows OS and Symbian (Android 47.51%, iOS 41.97%, Symbian 3.31%, and Windows Phone OS 2.57%).
HOW TO FLASH A PHONE
- Before you start flashing your phone, you must backup your data. You can back up your data on Google drive or your computer.
- Root your phone.
- Upload an Android USB Driver into the Hard Drive Disc of your computer.
- Remove your phone battery.
- Connect your Android phone to a PC with a USB cord (if the battery is portable, you need to remove it).
- Launch the USB driver you downloaded (it will be in the folder that you have extracted).
- After you connect both devices, press the Volume Down or Up button. It will help your PC automatically identify your smartphone.
- As soon as the Flashing process is done, you will see a Green Ring on your screen.
- Now you can close the Flashing software and disconnect your phone.
CHECK THIS :
- How To Buy Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Or Other Cryptocurrencies
- How To Make Money Online In Ghana 2022 2023
- Treasury Bill Rates In Ghana 2022
- How To Verify, Track, and Print Ghana Passport Number Online
- HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM PAYPAL IN GHANA
- Align Technology calls for job applications
- IOS Software Engineer
- Manager, Devices – MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED