A reputable microfinance company is looking for a highly competent and result-oriented individual for the position of credit officer.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar position.
- A minimum level of education of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Evaluate client business and financial information, and screen loan requests.
- Strong analytical and judgement skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products.
- Conduct background investigations into the character and creditworthiness of credit applicants and identify the presence of any risk.
- Recovery and collection of daily loan repayments from clients when required.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates should send applications and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: December 23, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED