Finance Officer Job Available at SOS Ghana
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is part of a global humanitarian and child welfare organisation that provides a stable family environment for children in need. We have four (4) villages currently in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi & Tamale. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Programme (FSP)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as Finance Officer
Duty Post: Kumasi
- Firstly, The successful applicant will be required to prepare monthly Bank/Cash registers; Bank Reconciliation Statements;
- Secondly, Prepare Budgets and Cash Flow Statements for the Projects: prepare monthly budget transfer request, disburse funds to beneficiaries,
- Thirdly, Submit Monthly Financial Returns to the National Office.
- Furthermore, Prepare payments by verifying documentation,
- Moreover, Assist in preparation of financial reports of projects.
- Additionally, Make entries into the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and support the preparation of project budgets.
- Lastly, Adhere to financial guidelines and internal controls.
The successful applicant must
- To begin with, Hold a first degree in BSc Administration (Accounting Option)/B. Comm/HND Accountancy of relevant accounting Qualification (ICA-Ghana)ACCA
- Then, Have a minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience. or Level II
- Also, Possess good interpersonal, planning, communication and organisational skills; ability to pay attention to details
- In addition, Be computer literate. (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word & capable of using an accounting based software).
- Afterwards, Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures
- Finally, Be prepared to work for long hours
How to Apply for the Finance Officer Job Available at SOS Ghana
Applicants living or residing in and around the job location have an added advantage
Interested applicants should send their applications. (indicating their reliable phone numbers) and Curriculum Vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P. O. Box AN 16657
Or email to [email protected]
Not later than 30th June, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED