Uni Capital Microfinance Company Limited is a licensed Tier Two Microfinance company located within Ashaiman Atta Deka. The company has been in Operations since February 2013
Position available: Finance Officer
- Preparing Financial Reports for Management
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements within the finance department
- Efficient financial administration
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- First Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration (Accounting qualification preferred)
- Experience in a similar role with a microfinance company will be an added advantage
- Prior experience with BOG Reporting will be an added advantage
- Willingness to work for extended hours required
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume with three references and a cover letter via email to [email protected]
Please state the role you are applying for in the subject of the email
Application closing date: Friday 25th February 2022
Persons residing within the Ashaiman, Zenu, Atta Deka, Lebanon, Katamanso area encouraged to apply.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED