Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Finance Officer At A Reputable Company.
To be responsible for all Financial Management including Capital Management, Expense Management, Financial Planning and Projections, Financial Reporting Regulatory Relationships, Risk Management and Tax Planning of the company.
- Ensure that the cash flow position of the Company is healthy at all times.
- Provide direction, ongoing management and technical guidance for the Department.
- Manage the Company’s premium collection process and overseeing processing of premium claim payments.
- Develop and manage systems of internal controls over Company transactions
- Act as the primary financial regulatory contact for all regulators as well as internal and external auditors for both ongoing financial reporting requirements and financial examinations
- Ensure that adequate controls are installed including adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk mitigating controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements and policies.
- Ensure that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and/or international financial reporting standards.
- Develop and effectively maintain the capital and operating budget of the company.
- Assist in the design, implementation and timely calculation of wage incentives, commissions and salaries of staff.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving and creative skills coupled with the ability to exercise sound judgment and must.
- Possess a degree in Accounting or Finance or an MBA and/or a professional accounting certification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 8 years progressive finance related experience, preferably in a Financial or Insurance Industry, 4 of which must be at management level.
- Must have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and result-orientation
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should please apply to [email protected]
Closing date: 20th January 2021.
Only applicants who truly met the job qualifications will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED