- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Part-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regulate, supervise and implement a timely, full and accurate set of accounting books reflecting all the company’s activities in a manner commensurate with Ghanaian regulatory guidelines, and subject to internal guidelines set from time to time by the Directors of the company.
- Implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the company, its flow of funds, adherence to company budget, revenues and operating costs.
- Preparing & Administering of Payroll
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Assisting external auditors during audit sessions
- Preparing and filing of monthly statutory returns VAT,IRS & SSNIT
- Verifying & Capturing details of business transactions, such as funds received & disbursed.
- Compiling, sorting and filing documents such as invoices and supplier invoices pertaining to the operations.
- Monthly payroll Schedules (SSNIT, Payslips, Salary List, PAYE etc.)
- Monthly VAT schedules
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Debtors Reconciliations
- Follow up on WHT certificates of amounts deducted from Invoices. Key Documents/ Reference Materials
- Put together all company information sheets detailing every transaction on a monthly basis for accounts preparation.
- Quarterly cash flow projections and preparation of financial statements
- Keep all files (Invoices/SSNIT, Tax, Salary etc) in an orderly manner
- Company and Director’s TIN re – registration
- Develop and keep an assets register
- Develop and keep the company’s financial system and procedures
- Any other duties assigned by the MD and ED.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have passed at least three (3) ACCA/ICA papers.
- Must have knowledge of financial reporting and filing.
- Must have knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Must be computer literate including the use of Microsoft Office products and Accounting Software’s.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Must be organized and a team player.
Closing Date : 15th Dec. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED