Our Client, a reputable multinational company operating within the insurance and healthcare industry, requires the services of Finance Manager.
This is a senior management role and the incumbent will head the finance department of the organisation; reporting directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate must have an extensive experience of accounting and tax rules of Ghana; and must be driven by the delivery of robust financial reporting and by the willingness to add value and support the CEO in business decisions.
The incumbent will work on varied work streams, from payroll processing to procurement, financial reporting, tax compliance, stakeholder management and cost control. The Finance Manager must have a high level of professionalism, curiosity and integrity. Heading a team of finance professionals, the applicant must have excellent leadership skills and be a team player who will collaborate with other key members of the Management team at both the local and global level.
Qualification, Required Skills and Abilities: The Ideal Candidate must have:
• Professional qualification -ICAG/ACCA /CIMA – Chartered or Final level
• Minimum of Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Completed national service
• Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in accounting or auditing roles.
• Excellent knowledge in accounting principles and standards (IFRS)
• Good knowledge of Ghana’s tax laws
• Excellent user of ERP systems; proficiency in the use of Workday Financials is an added
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
• Must be results-oriented
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Must be proactive and work collaboratively
• Must be self-motivated
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• GH¢10, 000 – GH¢15, 000 monthly gross salary
• Medical support for self and dependants
• Annual Bonus based on individual performance and performance of the company
• Insurance policy
• Airtime credit
• Training and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected].
Your application should reach us latest by Wednesday, 10th March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED