As a Finance Manager, you play a vital role in keeping the school’s finances on track. This involves maintaining the institution’s financial reports, records, and general ledgers; preparing and analysing budgets; performing general bookkeeping; ensuring the adherence of the school fee policy fully by clients; ensuring strict inventory management, among others. You are to hold the utmost level of professionalism and integrity as your office requires that all matters are treated as confidential and with honesty.
- Fully qualified; ICAG/CIMA/ACCA Accountant
- Good commercial instincts and the ability to negotiate and be pro-active
- Proficient in an accounting software eg. Tally, Sage etc
- Excellent spreadsheet and IT skills.
- Have an analytical and enquiring mind
- Good organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are absolute requirements to be successful in the role
- A willingness to undertake continual professional development
- Proficient in the use of computer programmes
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit our career page http://www.crownprinceacademy.edu.gh/careers/ to complete our application form and submit your cv and cover letter.
Alternatively, you can send your cv and cover letter directly to [email protected]
just remember to state the position you are applying for in the subject section of your email.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED