- Perform daily review of expenses and general ledgers to ensure proper accounting and bookkeeping for all transactions;
- Prepare monthly management reports and compare actual performance with budgeted performance;
- Prepare monthly financial performance reports;
- Responsible for corporate tax issues and posting payroll journals
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly statutory reports to BOG and others;
- Ensure compliance with requirements by regulatory bodies;
- Review monthly bank reconciliations for all company bank accounts and ensure reconciling differences are posted;
- Responsible for management of company fixed assets, fixed assets schedules, and depreciation;
Responsible for preparing end-of-year financial statements for external audits.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline;
- Must be a qualified member of ACCA, ICA, or CIMA;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Knowledge of ERP accounts system is desirable
- Good working knowledge of IFRS;
- Very good analytical and report writing skills;
- Good knowledge of the requirements of the Bank of Ghana, and other regulatory agencies;
- Experience in financial modeling using Microsoft Excel.
HOW TO APPLY
CVs should be sent by email to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: December 30, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED