Finance Associate Needed at PwC
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounting team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you’ll assist with monthly reporting, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Firstly, Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Secondly, Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Thirdly, Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Also, Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Then, Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Moreover, Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Additionally, Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Afterwards, Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Last but not least, Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Finally, Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
A graduate from a recognised university with at least a 2nd class upper degree preferably in accounting, commerce, or finance.
Closing Date : 10th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED