Abt Associates is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary position of a Finance Assistant (9 positions).
The Successful Finance Assistant will be contracted for up to 4 months.
Finance Assistants that live in the following districts will have an advantage: Bunkpurugu-Nakpanduri, Tatale Sanguli, East Mamprusi (Gambaga), Gushegu, Karaga, Kumbungu, Mamprugu Moagduri (Kubori), West Mamprusi (Wungu), Yunyoo-Nasuan.
Please note, the project will not hire individuals under government payroll or employed by any other organization.
Responsibilities of Finance Assistant
- Work closely with District Operations Coordinators in confirming engaged personnel for payment
- Prepare payroll for seasonal staff, coordinate the payment of per diems and ground transport for participants at trainings and stakeholder meeting through mobile money
- Ensure that seasonal workers contracts are signed and filed prior to the start of spray campaign
- Ensure that GRN are completed by store assistants and vendors for every supply made
- Ensure that Seasonal staff mobile money numbers submitted for payment is registered in the staff name
- Collect and properly record in a computer all financial data for project activities in the assigned district
- Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Record and analyze fuel consumption for vehicles in the district and advise on any discrepancy
- Ensure swift payment of invoices by properly reviewing and verifying all submitted invoices
- Any other duty assigned
Finance Assistant Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND or bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred, with two years working experience in Accounting, and Finance
- Proficiency in English and one or more Ghanaian Northern Language is a plus.
- Work overtime if necessary and meet deadlines for reporting.
- Knowledge of USAID regulations is an advantage.
- Good level of competence in MS Excel and MS Word programs
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and good problem-solving ability
HOW TO APPLY
Select a preferred district from the list provided above and state it in your application letter. Application letters that do not have specific district indicated will not be considered.
To apply, submit an application letter and CV, address to “Through the Operations Manager” PMI VectorLink Project, Ghana- Tamale, using one of the instructions below:
Email application to the following address: email@example.com. Please indicate the position and preferred district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered.
Deliver application by hand to the Abt/PMI VectorLink Project office located near the former VSO office off the SSNIT Road BB Gas Junction, Tamale.
Deadline for submission of applications is 5:00PM Tuesday November 2, 2021.
Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Females are strongly encouraged to apply!!!
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED