Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Fortress Ghana Recruitment 2020.
- Company: Fortress Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the functions of this role includes but are not limited to supporting the Finance department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact checking, filing, and other duties, as needed.
This role requires an individual with the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic but disciplined
- Solutions oriented and a problem solver
- Highly self-driven and motivated
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized
- Perform periodic reconciliations (cash, bank and investments).
- Document financial transactions of various types by entering account information data.
- Assist in preparing accurate, timely and reliable financial reporting in accordance with national and international financial reporting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in ensuring statutory filing and payment are made on timely basis.
- Assist in developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare and process invoices, records payments, and monitor and follow-up on receivables.
- Assist budgetary planning and processes.
- Assist external auditors in statutory audits.
- Additional duties as necessary.
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Professional certificates and other professional memberships within the industry is a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience with using quickbooks is crucial.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with several stakeholders
Method of Application
Salary Negotiable is dependent on Experience (however this is an entry level position)
Interested persons should send their Applications to this email [email protected]
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED