Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organization, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium International, LLC is seeking a Finance and Administration Lead for a potential upcoming Health Systems Strengthening project in Ghana. The Finance and Administration Lead must have in depth technical expertise, experience, professional reputation, interpersonal skills, and professional relationships that demonstrate her or his ability to be a thought leader in their field. This is a full-time position based in Accra, Ghana.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all project finances to ensure effective use of resources to achieve project objectives in compliance with all donor requirements.
- Ensure financial monitoring systems provide timely and relevant reports to Palladium staff, including analysis and tracking of grant commitments (i.e. cash advances), cash flow forecasts, obligations, awards and liquidations, to support efficient and accountable
- Design and implement systems and procedures in compliance with Palladium standards, including systems and procedures to mitigate risks.
- Ensure that corrective action plans approved by Palladium in response to external or internal audits and other monitoring reviews are implemented as planned and scheduled.
- Monitor annual budget and financial projections and develop realistic financial forecasts for proper project planning.
- Oversee proper human resources management, from personnel recruitment, staff policy development, and care for general staff well-being
- Supervise, mentor and train relevant staff ensuring team members have the appropriate skill levels for their positions and are developing to their full capacity; conduct trainings for other personnel as needed to fully educate on efficient, effective financial and internal control systems, budget analysis, as well as policy and procedure awareness and compliance.
- Ensure completeness of financial, procurement, and HR records retention and security.
- Demonstrated experience in accounting, auditing, finance, or business management, with additional preference towards expertise in post-qualification experience as an auditor with a recognized public or private firm, or as a finance manager with a reputable civil society organization or donor agency.
- Progressively responsible experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, and sub-contracts or sub-awards.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and English oral and written communication skills; demonstrated supervisory skills; and the ability to work well on a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available accounting software programs.
- Experience managing highly adaptive programs.
- Experience managing USAID contracts.
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of concurrent activities and deadlines.
- Fluency in English required
- Strong written and oral communication skills for high-level policy audiences
- Must be willing to live and travel within Ghana.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED