A reputable institution is seeking to recruit Finance/Accounts Manager
- Position Title: Finance/Accounts Manager
- Report Directly To: Managing Director
To be responsible for the overall management of company Accounts / Financial operations and to establish systems and procedures to safeguard the assets of the company to ensure an efficient organization.
- Manage accounting operations which will encompass Account Receivables, Account payable, General Accounting, Expenditure Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Regeneration, etc;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to create, maintain and strengthen the company’s internal controls;
- Ensure accounts are always reconciled and provide regular feed-back on company’s financial performance.
- Prepare and present timely monthly financial statements and regulatory reports;
- Identify areas to improve Revenue Generation and to reduce cost;
- Lead and research for technical accounting issues for compliance purposes in a bid to ensure compliance with regulatory and local finance related requirements as well as tax related filing;
- Maintain corporate relationships with banking institutions and external audit firms;
- Work with the Financial Committee and advise on potential risks and forecast opportunities;
- Analyze information on the entire finance unit in order to report accurate financial position and to support management decisions;
- Assess current accounting operations, implement new processes or recommend improvements;
Qualification Required & Experience
- A University degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or other related disciplines.
- Possession of an MBA/ or MSc in Finance and Professional certification in (ICA, ACCA etc.) will be advantage;
- Minimum of Ten (10) years combined experience in Accounting and Finance field and five (5) years experience managing finance teams.
- Must have extensive knowledge in accounting principles and practices
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, projects, and activities
- Strong leadership, team development and coaching skills
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21 September, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED