Finance & Administrative Assistant
Impact Hub Accra is looking for a Finance & Administrative Assistant work with the Chief Finance Officer. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Most importantly, you should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others
Overview Everyone has ideas for making the world a better place – Impact Hub is a place to make them happen With 100+ open Impact Hubs, more than 17.000 members around the world, we have created a collaborative ecosystem that inspires connects and enables people across the world to sustainably impact society. Started in 2005 with Just a single Impact Hub, we have now become a tightly connected network spanning the globe.
Impact Hub Accra has been a leading innovation ecosystem convener since its founding in 2013,
Impact Hub Accra is about people who see and do things differently,
We invite you to join us!
Track and reconcile bank statements
• Create cost analysis reports
• Process tax payments
• Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
• Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Process Invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners a needed
•Provide administrative support during budget preparation
Participate in quarterly and annual audits
Enter financial data into the accounting system
• Update financial records
• Maintain financial policies throughout the company
• Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports
Help with financial data entry and general bookkeeping Manage data, records, and reports by checking for errors and verifying the accuracy of information
Ensuring proper operation of office equipment including preventive maintenance, arranging for
• repairs, and maintaining consumable equipment inventories
Are we a match?
• You have previous work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role • You are passionate about and immersed into relevant topics, developments and conversations in the field of social impact, social entrepreneurship and innovation
You have a natural interest in working with entrepreneurs, key partners, and stakeholders.
. You are excellent written and verbal communication in English
. You have a natural eye for detail and have excellent user skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with an ability to spot numerical errors
• You have good analytical skills – both when working with numeric as well as textual information
• You are open-minded, self-reliant, and excited about being part of a diverse, fast-paced, global start-up environment
• You have very good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures • You have advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions) You are familiar with accounting software (eg QuickBooks). You have a BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Role: Finance & Administrative Assistant Team Engagement: Full-Time Employment
• Remuneration Competitive
send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
In the subject of the email include your full name and the position you are applying for
Upon initial screening, additional interviews will be conducted.
Starting date for the position: 1st of August Application deadline: 12th of July 2020
• In case of any questions, please email [email protected]
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED