- Supervise IRS teams to ensure spray quality according to best IRS practices
- Ensure that all spray operators and team leaders comply with the best IRS practices
- Ensure spraying is done according to environmental, health and safety standards
- While in the field, sensitize communities on IRS procedures, importance of house preparation, benefits and the role of household members before, during and after spraying
- Assist IRS teams in the field if any operational or performance problems arise
- Participate in planning of next-day IRS team movements led by a site manager
- Develop and monitor teams weekly logistics and supplies and report to site managers (i.e. spray pumps, pump parts, flashlight and transportation schedule etc.)
- Serve as master trainers for team leaders, sprayer cleaners/technicians and spray operators training
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum academic qualification of a Diploma in any field
- Ability to manage groups of people and/or tasks under pressure with little or no supervision
- Previous experience in an IRS operations is preferred but not required
- Good verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of a local language of northern Ghana is an advantage
Possession of a valid motorcycle drivers license is an advantage
- MUST have a valid health insurance policy
- MUST be able to use a mobile phone to perform basic functions such as sending SMS
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide support with operating digital devices will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Application letter must specify job title and preferred district and operational site (from table above). Otherwise the candidate will not be considered.
To apply, submit an application letter and CV, address to Through the Operations Manager PMI VectorLink Project, Ghana- Tamale, using one of the instructions below:
Deliver application and CV by hand to the Abt/PMI VectorLink Project office located near the former VSO office off the SSNIT Road BB Gas Junction, Tamale.
Submit application and CV to the security guards at the district or sub-district office of the PMI VectorLink Project in the aforementioned sites/ sub-districts.
Email application and CV to the following address: email@example.com. Please indicate the position and preferred sub-districts in the subject line of the email. Emails without this information will not be considered.
Deliver application and CV by hand to the Ghana Health Service district or sub-district office or the District Assembly.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please note that, successful candidates will be contracted for not more than 2 months.
Deadline for submission of applications is 5:00PM Tuesday November, 2 2021.
Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Females are strongly encouraged to apply!
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED