The Field Sales Officer/Executive will generally work to develop new business channels, manage customer relationships and drive growth and profitability.
A Few Key Responsibilities will include;
- Identify and establish new business.
- Maintain accurate sales records.
- Prepare sales reports monthly.
- Assist in the distribution of products.
- Ensure product visibility in the market through effective merchandising and branding.
- Implement strategies to build the company’s competitor advantage in the market.
- Conduct surveys and report on consumer behavior, market trends and competitor analysis.
- Negotiate and close sales.
- Review sales performance monthly.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- A bachelor’s degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related subjects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the beverage industry; insurance sales, FMCG
- Route sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge in preparing of sales reports is required
- Must be self-motivated
- Good time management skills
- Excellent customer relations
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 1st October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED