Field Officer at SEND GHANA
About the company
SEND GHANA was started in 1998. It is a policy research and advocacy group. The goal of SEND Ghana is to “promote good governance and equality between men and women in Ghana.” Their vision is “A Ghana where people’s rights and well-being are guaranteed.” Its main office is in Accra, and there are also network offices in Tamale and Salaga.
This Field Officer job is full-time, and the person who fills it will work out of the SEND GHANA office in Accra. He or she will help SEND’s integrated Grassroots Economic Literacy and Advocacy Programme (GELAP) work well at the national level and in regions and communities that are being targeted.
DUTIES, ROLES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and help carry out the activity
- Also, Document project activities, processes, and lessons to help people learn.
- To keep an eye on and help NGOs and District Citizens Monitoring Committees (DCMC) put GELAP and any other programs that might be made into action.
- To report on the activities of the program
- Then, Help FNGOs and DCMCs get trained.
- Help SEND do action research at the local level
- Write articles for SEND’s newsletter, which is called “Citizen’s Watch.”
- Help SEND’s GELAP in the districts with their lobbying efforts
- Any other tasks that might be necessary
Skills or Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the social sciences, humanities, public health/nutrition, natural resources, or environment. with a lot of relevant knowledge and at least one year of experience in a similar position (after national service).
- Shown knowledge and understanding of how to plan and carry out a project.
- Participatory action and learning know-how
Abilities and Skills
- Good skills at analyzing and researching
- Good command of English and at least one Ghanaian language. Good writing skills for reports.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills, including being able to use MS Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office programs
- If you know how to use software or tools for qualitative and/or quantitative research, that will be a plus.
- Effective communication skills are needed to present the results of monitoring.
- Ability to work well with people from different backgrounds.
- Time management and the ability to put tasks in order of importance.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without being closely watched.
- Must be willing to go to all areas of the project.
How to Apply for this Field Officer at SEND GHANA
If you are qualified and interested, send your cover letter, CV, and three professional references to email@example.com with the subject line “Field Officer ” addressed to the HR/Admin. Manager. The file name should be saved in this format: First and surname – Field Officer e.g. Jones Asmah – Field Officer.
Closing Date: February 28, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. GMT.
Note: Because so many applications are expected, only the most qualified applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED