Field Enumerators Job At Esoko
Esoko solves fundamental flaws linked to paper-based data collection systems. Our solution combines mobile and web-based tools for data collection and analysis, with field deployment and management, to gain insights into targeted individuals and communities.
Our services include customized software development for digital surveys, to collect biometric and spatial data; web-enabled reporting dashboards; field agent recruitment, training, and management; and verification and payment solution for social protection and agricultural programs.
An enumerator is responsible for managing and collecting the biometrics and pictures of all households’ members and filling out PMT Questionnaire with the Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) method. Enumerators are the main team members acting as the last mile agent and are responsible for the actual registration or enumeration of targeted households. Specific duties include;
- Sensitizes households on registration requirements at each community
- Undertakes data collection with household heads or representative and fill out the PMT questionnaire using the BIO-PMT tablets
- Provide daily progress updates to supervisors
- Submit daily activity log reports to central servers
- Cleaning and maintaining the BIO-PMT tablet in good working condition
- Operation of any backup plan provided in the case of non-availability of part of the solution
- Discuss in detail the observations and follow the suggestions by the Supervisor, to ensure the quality of the biometrics, photos, and PMT collected
Required Skills or Experience
- A post-Secondary Certificate. A higher education qualification could be an advantage.
- Experience in conducting field interviews preferably in rural communities
- Experience in utilizing technology tools
- Familiarity with the use of an Android tablet
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical locations of communities in the district
- Proposed candidates should speak the local dialect of the District
- Experience in previous mobile technology data collection is a MUST
How To Apply
The application process is online. Therefore all interested candidates should click on the link below to apply.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for submission of the application is September 24, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
For daily job alerts, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group