- Company: Tano Biakoye Organic Cocoa Cooperative
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Ghana
Field coordinator should be willing to visit the field and interact with farmers and field officers as well as the ability to perform functions such as scheduling, safety and reporting.
Required Skills or Experience
- MUST HAVE BSc. AGRICULTURE OR RELATED FIELD.
- Project management Skills – to meet the demands of multiple field services or projects, field coordinators must understand project planning and deadlines, resource allocation, and the safety requirements related to the field activities in their purview
- Attention to detail – Must have the ability to analyze complex projects, identify inefficiencies, and coordinate staff and equipment resources to ensure the timely completion of deliverables
- Organizational skills – the demands of scheduling multiple services and field projects at one time require field coordinators to have the organizational skills that will prevent overbooking, missed appointments, or delayed service delivery
- Interpersonal skills – field coordinators must have strong listening skills when communicating with workers, Farmers and other key stakeholders. This includes the ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts and hear complaints without becoming defensive.
- Two years’ work experience in related field
- Basic knowledge and skills in emails and Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, etc..)
- Age must be 25 and above
- Ability to ride a motorbike
- Should be knowledgeable in organic cocoa agronomy
- Excellent written and spoken communication and a proactive approach to effective communication in Twi and English are a must. Fluent in Krobo and Fante are an added advantage.
- Willingness to undergo training on organic agriculture and Dynamic Agroforestry (DAF) for at least six months.
- Willingness to relocate full time to Kensakrom, Atwima Mponuah District, Ashanti Region.
Method of Application
Address the cover letter to:
General Manager Tano Biakoye Organic Cocoa Cooperative Post Office Box 6645 Kumasi, Ghana.
Interested persons should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The email subject should be *Coordinator Application
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED